
The first two pictures above is my whole family in my father side.On that day, we have our picture taking with the whole member of the family because it''s been a long time since we had our family picture taking. I can remember very well, the innocent smiles and the child like pose we have...that was almost 9 years ago..
There are 5 Reasons why I LOVE my family so much...
1.) I LOVE my family because they make me SMiLE.
I am lighten up with the difficulties in school and other
problems because my family is always there to help me face every single
event in my Life.
2.) I LOVE my family because they CARE
.they give me advice and they support me in everything i do. I lost the fear
to each of my activity in school, in facing people...
3.) I LOVE my family because WE had GOOD Laughs Together...
It's just amazing to laugh together..we share stories..we laugh at movies,
we laugh on jokes...These are things that makes my life lighter...
It makes me see things positively.
4.) I LOVE my family because we try to understand each weaknesses...
When I falter, I feel I am stronger when they say, "its OK Camella, try again!"
Those heart warming statements gives me Hope...and challenges me to do Better next time.
5.) I LOVE my family because we Pray Together...
I feel we are stronger, when we know that God is always at the center of our lives.
These made me feel LOVEd, and CAREd ...
There are 5 Reasons why I LOVE my family so much...
1.) I LOVE my family because they make me SMiLE.
I am lighten up with the difficulties in school and other
problems because my family is always there to help me face every single
event in my Life.
2.) I LOVE my family because they CARE
.they give me advice and they support me in everything i do. I lost the fear
to each of my activity in school, in facing people...
3.) I LOVE my family because WE had GOOD Laughs Together...
It's just amazing to laugh together..we share stories..we laugh at movies,
we laugh on jokes...These are things that makes my life lighter...
It makes me see things positively.
4.) I LOVE my family because we try to understand each weaknesses...
When I falter, I feel I am stronger when they say, "its OK Camella, try again!"
Those heart warming statements gives me Hope...and challenges me to do Better next time.
5.) I LOVE my family because we Pray Together...
I feel we are stronger, when we know that God is always at the center of our lives.
These made me feel LOVEd, and CAREd ...




Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento