Sabado, Agosto 3, 2013

2013 first quater EXAM

      

            Quater exam are the days were the final test begun. So as learner I should able to ready myself for it by studying and reviewing my past until to my recent lesson. So in the first day of exam I really woke up early about 3:10 am just to study because for me it's more refreshing to study during this time. It's because my whole body especially my mind is fully rested and the lesson that I need to review would willingly entered and understand by my brain. Until the last day of exam I still doing this routine just to study for all of the subject we will taking later. And hopely I was able to answer all those question written on those exam sheet.  But I'm still hoping that I would also able to past  all of my exam so that I would able to pull up my grades and not pulling them down.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento