My blog site is a place like home..this is where i can scribble my pen and write my feelings, my triumphs, my failures and everything about me...the same as when I am HOMe , where I can Be ...ME :-)
Lunes, Oktubre 14, 2013
4 things you Need to know About Me
Just a sneak of some of my secrets. I will share them with you and I know you will like me too.
>TALKER. I am a talker. I say a lot of things to entertain my friends. They Liked me anyway.
>PETLOVER, I just simply love animals but not all okey? because I hate some like for example snake and other reptiles.
>Singer?, yes maybe haha I just love to sing everytime I'm alone, also singing help me boast my braveness everytime I'm scared.
>Tea Person, yes! I more like teas than coffee.
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento