My blog site is a place like home..this is where i can scribble my pen and write my feelings, my triumphs, my failures and everything about me...the same as when I am HOMe , where I can Be ...ME :-)
Lunes, Oktubre 14, 2013
Best Series EVER!
First Book Second Book
Third Book
This book series is about America Singer, a teenage girl that is chosen to participate in a contest to pick the future queen and bride of the handsome Prince Maxon. Despite the glamour, wealth, and power that such a position offers, America isn't happy being chosen especially as she hides a forbidden love for a boy named Aspen in a lower caste, the same person who urged her to enter the contest. As she participates in the contest, America finds herself drawn to both boys.
I just started reading this book series last month and for my own opinion it was really a great book! Actually I had finish reading the 2 book which are the "selection" and "elite"and now I'm just waiting for the 3rd book to be release next YEAR!
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)



Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento