My blog site is a place like home..this is where i can scribble my pen and write my feelings, my triumphs, my failures and everything about me...the same as when I am HOMe , where I can Be ...ME :-)
Sabado, Oktubre 12, 2013
The Life in Barangay Catungan
Barangay Catungan is a simple community. As what my of my classmate said, eventhough people only life simply. (Simply means without internet nor gadget with them ) but still they live happily . People also knew the through essense of loving one neighbors. Eventhough my classmate and I only stay there for one day. I saw that people out there help one another by sharing what they have to there neighbor. I also feel how welcome we are when our "nanays" open the door of there house for us!
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento